5553 Ravenswood Rd.
Ft Lauderdale, Fl 33312
Prerequisite: Aesthetic License
$495.00 per person
June 17| 9:00am-4:30
1 person | $495.00
This resurfacing procedure thoroughly enhances the skin by removing dead skin cells and impurities while simultaneously infusing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and rejuvenating solutions. Hydra dermabrasion is ideal for all skin types and target conditions including hyper pigmentation, fine lines, congested pores and rosacea. Learn how to enhance the treatment with a protocol to give you outstanding results!
- Hands on with hydra fit dermabrasion and radio frequency
- Certificate of Attendance
- Lunch included
- Sample kit of infusions
- Learn proper techniques for Hydradermabrasion and Radiofrequency
- How to deliver exceptional exfoliation, extract dead skin cells and impurities plus it infuses skin with vitamins, antioxidants, and peptides, injection/filler like ingredients.
- How to incorporate these into treatments (or perform them alone)
- Indications and contraindications
- Treatment protocols to target your clients specific skin issues including sun damage, blackheads and white heads, enlarged pores, acne and fine lines and wrinkles
Learn how to select the correct infusions for maximum results. uses concentrated serums that deliver exceptional exfoliation, extract dead skin cells and impurities plus it infuses skin with vitamins, antioxidants, and peptides, injection/filler like ingredients.Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
- All courses and schedules are available on a minimum class start. Classes may be canceled, postponed or rescheduled due to class, faculty or instructor scheduling conflict, as well as in the case of insufficient enrollment. Skin Fitness Therapy reserves the right to make said changes without prior notice.It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.